COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- NRIC/ Passport Number
- Date of birth
- Home address
- Delivery address
- Email address
- Telephone/ Mobile number
- We may collect, use or disclose your personal data provided to us (whether directly or on your behalf) for any or all of the purposes specified below:
- Provide or deliver the products or services purchased from us (and for all other matters relating to such purchase)
- Provide information or services relating to our products, promotions or offers
- Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments made for purchases from us
- Managing, investigating or responding to feedback, request, claims or complaints provided or made by you
- Conduct market surveys, research or data mining
- Deliver marketing or promotional materials relating to our products, services or special offers (and other information which you have requested)
- Any other purposes as notified by us from time to time
- Insufficient or incorrect personal data provided to us by you may result in delays or failure in providing the products or services purchased by you.
We will only use or disclose your personal data with your consent or as authorised by applicable laws and regulations. The personal data collected may include:
CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY COOKIES
- When you visit this website, our company servers automatically records information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Websites visited before our website
- Pages visited within our website (including time spent on those pages)
- Other items and information searched for on our website, access times and dates etc
- This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve this website, and the services and products we provide. This information will not be used in association with any personal data.
ACCESS REQUEST; WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT; UPDATING OF PERSONAL DATA
You may by contact us via email (7EDPO@7-Eleven.com.sg) or by telephone (1800 891 8100) to (a) request for access to your personal data, or (b) withdraw your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal data.
Requests to withdraw your consent to use or disclose your personal data may result in delays or failure to provide you with the products or services purchased from us. You may also update or correct your personal data by accessing your online account with us.
You may also update or correct your personal data by accessing your online account with us.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected by us will be (a) safely and securely stored, and (b) disposed when no longer needed by us for business or legal purposes.
If you have any questions about our data protection policy or practices, you may contact our Data Protection Officer via email (7EDPO@7-Eleven.com.sg) or by telephone (1800 891 8100).